What We're All About
The Lakes is a community of friends living and leading like Jesus, bringing the Kingdom to the lost and hurting. Whether you are seeking, a skeptic, a new believer or one who has been a committed follower of Christ for a long time, you are welcome to just “Come As You Are.”
What to Expect (On Any Given Sunday)
- People dressed in everything from jeans and t-shirts to sport coats and dresses- remember we invite you to “Come As You Are”!
- The Message: A practical, inspirational teaching based on God’s Word that is relevant to everyday life. No stuffy sermons, but real teaching that you can really use.
- Praise and Worship that is a great mixture of upbeat contemporary songs and revitalized favorites which engage and invite us as a congregation to bring glory to God. You may find it is your favorite part of the service!
- An inviting Child Care Center for children, infant to 4 years.
- Coffee served in our lobby before and after service. Come build relationships and make new friends.